So 2016 was more or less the same than the years before. For 2017 I thought I would mix things up a little bit.
- Ronde Vlaanderen 130-180km (early April)
- 2nd Pirkan Pyöräily (mid June)
- Helsinki Velotour 150km in 33km/h group (late August)
So to keep up there has to be plenty of off-season training in the spring and start on the road early. In addition I will try to ride plenty on the track (incl. Velorution) and fixed-gear crit (Hellsinki crit cup).
Something has to be left for later years:
- ParisRoubaix (beginning of April)
- 3rd Giro d’Espoo (late May)
- Retro Ronde (mid June 2018)
- Royal pyöräily (early July)
- Vuelta Vantaa (late July)
- Turku Touring (late August)
As far Vättern Rundan goes I will just try to stay clear of 4th time to avoid the need to go 5th also.