I finally got the new bike in riding condition and baptized it in mud . There are still some issues with seat post slipping, squealing rear brake and I need to tune the front derailleur. Other than that the bike is a joy to ride and I’m looking forward to riding lot of cyclocross and even on the road with this baby. I reckon this could finally be the “father-to-son” bike that outlives me.
- On-One Pickenflick titanium frame, carbon fork
- TRP Spyre rear brake, TRP Hy/rd front brake
- Sram Force 10-speed drivetrain
- Rotor 3d+ crankset with p2m and 50/36 rotor chainrings
- WTB Nano 40mm tyres
- Sram mth 506 hubs, Mavic 321 rims
- Jagwire Road Pro cables and inline adjuster for front mech
- chinese VCLS-style seatpost
- chinese carbon/alloy stem 100mm
- Commencal saddle
- CX handle for rear brake
Only upgrades I’m thinking about are carbon fiber aero wheels for the summer and switching the current wheelset to tubeless setup.