All in all I have spent well over 2k€ on the chinarello. Here is a run-down on the costs for parts sourced directly from China.
- frame (fm015-580) and fork (007) 293,372€
- handlebar (HF-HB003) €43,50
- seat post (HF-SP003) €27,52
- stem (ST001) €16,66
- tapered headset €10,86
- extra derailleur hangers (x2) €7,24
- spacers €3,62
- seat clamp €2,17
- painting frame white €54,33
- shipping to Finland €65,19
In addition there were EU duty tolls (can be upto 48% for chinese bike parts imports) and local taxes (23% VAT) I had to pay. I know for a fact that lot of people have been able to bargain a better price. I just wanted to make sure I’m first on the list and don’t get treated like a second rate customer. Not sure how well that worked expect that everything arrived in a month like promised.